- Menu Management: adding and editing Menu Items, process, etc.
- Cashiering and Payment: Cashier calculation, Server Approvals, and Invoice Generation
- Invoicing to Customer: Printing/ Sending Invoices to Customers electronically; Invoice Settlement,
- Table Ordering via Application: Order management through web app upload on to personal phone device of the customer.
- Vendor Management : Qualifying of Vendors on different criterion such as distance, Credit line, product Availability, Supply Logistics, etc.
- Indenting from Vendors: Creating of Indents to be sent to Vendors and Sending the same in proper format;
- List of Inventory: registering all necessary Inventory from Perishables, Daily Necessities to Flatware, and Disposables.
- Stores Management: managing of Stocks in Stores their Par levels making it easy to determine when they may be re-ordered.
- Issuing of Goods: Registering when, what quantity of material was issued, approvals for the same as well as authorization of rights to issue.
- Vendor Billing: managing the Billing cycles of Vendors as well as an ongoing process of Part-payment of invoices etc.
- Employee Enlisting: Entry of all employees on Payroll, contract, and casual labor format.
- Payroll Management; Calculation of Absence/ Leave/ Overtime work for monthly Remuneration
- Training and Development Management: Records on Training imparted, internally as well as upgradation via formal training sessions; the costs involved, etc.
- Sales Report
- Inventory Data Report
- Item specific Report
- Invoices Report
- Inventory Item receipts Report
- Expenses Report
- Item specific Profits
- Product Mix Analysis